An opportunity has arisen for a CNC Turner within a family run sub-contract business who are one of the South West’s leading quality metalwork manufacturers. Specialising in sheet metal and fabricated steel products, our client has vast experience in tool making, precision engineering and press work.
The CNC Turner will be employed on the late shift covering 4 days per week and will involve:
• Operating, setting and programming CNC lathes
• Verify settings by measuring positions, first-run part and sample work pieces
• Adhere to international standards
• Reading and interpreting technical drawings
• Maintain safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations
• Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
Although training is given, previous experience with Mazatrol and / or Siemens machinery would be advantageous.
In return the benefits include:
• Salary £9-£13 DOE
• 3.15pm – 1.45am night shifts 40 hours over 4 days
• 28 days holiday entitlement (including bank holidays)
• Being part of a well-established company
• On-site parking
If you feel you are the right fit for our client please contact Vicky.
WestCountry Appointments are committed to opening doors to talented individuals who are seeking to progress their career within manufacturing and engineering. We look forward to hearing from you to discuss the above position or similar roles that we feel may be of interest to you.
WestCountry Appointments acts as an Employment Agency for permanent employment, and an Employment Business for temporary employment.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £9 - £13
Published: 5 days ago