Our client is an established publishing Company who are looking for a Goods Inward Co-ordinator to join their expanding team. You will need to have experience in logistics, freight and import/export.
You will be responsible for:
• Produce Print specs and arranging costs from printers
• Liaising with printer re ex-works dates and shipping
• Maintaining and updating production schedule
• Comparing printer schedules with ours to check all is on track
• Collating costs from Freight forwarder/printers, sharing with Accounts team to process
• Updating internal databases
• Sending shipping info to printer and Freight Forwarder once prepared by Office Manager
• Liaising with Logistic Co-Ordinator and Sales team regarding special customer requirements/FSDUs and communicating these to relevant parties
• Supporting Office Manager in all aspects of the smooth running of the Production department and office, to include but not limited to booking accommodation, flights, general administration.
The successful candidate for the role of Goods Inward Co-ordinator will be:
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft word and Excel
• Organised with a high level of attention to detail
• Remain calm in a fast-paced environment
• Experienced in import/export and freight
• Can be flexible with working hours
In return the Goods Inward Co-ordinator will receive a salary £20,000 depending on experience. The hours are Monday to Friday 0900 – 1730 with an hour for lunch. You will receive 20 days holiday plus bank holiday. After three months you will get signed up to their pension scheme.
Please note that if you submit an application, it will be personally reviewed by the consultant responsible for this role. We generally receive a high volume of CVs and aim to respond to everyone.
WestCountry Personnel acts as an Employment Agency for permanent employment, and an Employment Business for temporary employment.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £20,000 - £22,000
Published: 1 week ago