Our client is a publishing company who are growing rapidly, and they are looking for an Office Administrator /Receptionist to join their growing team.
This is a part-time role and our client are flexible with regards to hours, based over 5 days a week. This can be discussed at interview.
You will be responsible for:
• Answering all incoming calls and taking messages/dealing with where appropriate
• Dealing with incoming/outgoing post, updating internal systems
• Arranging courier deliveries/collections and post
• Sending out contractual copies as required
• Sending our library/agency deposits
• Ensuring Office Stock is up to date and current
• Sorting out appointments/events/accommodation/travel
• Maintaining and responding to Social Media
• Arranging refreshments for meetings and events
• Providing administrative support to the Sales Team, Accounts Team, Logistics Team and Creative team
• General housekeeping
• Other general administration duties
The successful candidate for the role of Office Administrator/Receptionist will have:
• Good IT Skills (Excel/word)
• Organised with a high level of attention to detail
In return the receptionist will receive a basic salary of between £7.38 - £8.00 depending on experience. You will receive 20 days holiday plus bank holiday (Pro-Rata). They also have a pension scheme which you will automatically be signed up to after 3 months (depending on min salary).
Please note that if you submit an application, it will be personally reviewed by the consultant responsible for this role. We generally receive a high volume of CVs and aim to respond to everyone.
Westcountry Personnel acts as an Employment Agency for permanent employment, and an Employment Business for temporary employment.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £12,000 - £15,000
Published: 5 days ago