Our client is currently seeking an Assistant Groundsman & Steel Frame Erector to join their team.
The client deals with manufacturing and erecting bespoke, high quality galvanised steel buildings. They cater for a wide variety of people in both agricultural and commercial sectors.
As an Assistant Groundsman & Steel Frame Erector you will be responsible for:
• Working as a team preparing the site area, including digging and levelling the ground
• Erecting steel framed buildings for both agricultural and industrial purpose
The successful candidate for this role will have:
• Similar experience in this role would be beneficial but full training is provided
• Advantageous if you can drive a digger/telehandler but not essential
• Must be able to drive due to the location of base
The hours of work are Monday to Friday 0730 – 1700, need to have flexibility with hours. There could be weekend work if you want it.
The salary would depend on experience, it could start from £8.00 per hour to £12.00 per hour. It is essential to have a full driving license and your own transport due to the location of the client.
WestCountry Recruitment acts as an Employment Agency for permanent employment, and an Employment Business for temporary employment.
Job Type: Temporary
Published: 1 month ago