Our client is seeking enthusiastic individuals, who are passionate about giving great customer service and striving to be the best in the work place. They are looking to recruit Customer Sales Advisors to join their friendly team. You will need to have a basic DBS check.
The company provides around the clock support to over 50,000 people. This role would suit someone who is a ‘people person’ who has an open and friendly attitude and can demonstrate empathy towards customers. There is no hard selling or cold calling.
As a Customer Sales Advisor you will:
• Achieve and close sales and conversation targets
• Build rapport and use opportunities and increase peripheral sales
• Have experience of making inbound and outbound calls
• Efficiently manage diaries of the field staff
• Follow up perspective clients per KPIs
• Complete all outbound calls in line with current KPIs
The successful candidate for the role of Customer Sales Advisor will:
• Good standard of education GCSE level or equivalent or higher
• Experience in tele sales and customer service
• A proven experience of excellent sales conversions, with the ability to work to targets
• Good IT Skills, including Microsoft Office suite
• Ability to work as apart of a team or on own initiative
• Must possess attention to detail
• Confident, calm and customer focused
• 26 days paid annual leave
• Healthcare Cash Plan
• Contributory pension plan
• My Discounts – Access to online cash back, childcare vouchers, retails discounts and cycle to work schemes
• Life Assurance
You will need flexibility to work shift patterns. Initially working hours will be 0900 – 1700 but as the business grows this will change to a Rota covering 0800 to 2000, Monday to Saturday, including bank holidays. The offices are currently situated on the outskirts of Newton Abbot, they are getting new premises in Exeter, it has not been decided yet, but this role may move to Exeter.
WestCountry Recruitment acts as an Employment Agency for permanent employment, and an Employment Business for temporary employment.
Job Type: Permanent
Published: 4 weeks ago