Do you have excellent administration skills and experience of working in a customer service environment?
Our client is currently looking for a Project Coordinator to join their expanding organisation.
The Project coordinator will focus on ensuring that all scoped activities are completed in a professional and timely manner ensuring satisfaction to insurers and policy holders whilst ensuring target job values are met. This is a Full time position working 40 hours per week.
As a Project Coordinator you will be responsible for:
• Ownership of administrative duties relating to technician on site activity ensuring project scopes are accurately completed to appropriate standards.
• Close liaison with technical teams to coordinate technician activities to suit budgets allowed by insurers as and when required.
• Creation & execution of bespoke project scopes for dual technical and administrative use.
• Day to day coordination of the technician team, including the scheduling of client work to technicians.
• Allocate technician teams & subcontractors to projects ensuring that a responsive, timely and quality service is provided to our clients.
• Ensuring that all clients and 3rd parties are kept regularly informed and updated on progress of work being performed.
• Ensuring the accurate and timely production of job-related documentation
• Manage the investigation and timely resolution of any customer complaints or service quality issues.
• Monitoring and interacting with 3rd party contractors and suppliers to ensure they are also providing a responsive, competitive, timely and high-quality level of service to our clients.
• Promote the company’s services, offering to new and existing clients through operational excellence and via onsite visits, telephone calls or email and written communication.
The Successful candidate for the Project Coordinator will:
• Have excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate at all levels.
• Ability to cope and manage under pressure, multi-task and react within a fast-moving environment.
• Have an attention to detail and produce work of the highest quality.
• Excellent administration skills and experience of working in a customer service focused role and environment.
• A good work ethic, natural optimism, enthusiasm and a positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
• Ability to work under own initiative.
• Passion for continuous improvement with the ability to identify and implement process and customer service improvements.
• Excellent hands-on understanding of Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Full UK car driving license required as use of fleet vehicles required to travel to onsite meetings and training.
The hourly rate is £9.00 per hour and this position will be temporary to permanent position with the client.
WestCountry Personnel acts as an Employment Agency for permanent employment, and an Employment Business for temporary employment.
Job Type: Temporary
Published: 2 weeks ago