Our client is currently seeking a Roofer and Cladder to join their building finishing team.
The client deals with manufacturing and erecting bespoke, high quality galvanised steel buildings. They cater for a wide variety of people in both agricultural and commercial sectors.
As a Roofer and Cladder, you will be responsible for:
• Putting a roof on the steel building frame
• Put Cladding on
• Depending on client spec, need to put gates/doors on
• Lay concrete floor
• Use various machinery to level out concrete
The successful candidate for this role will have:
• Similar experience in this role would be beneficial but full training is provided
• It would be advantageous if you have experience in access platform, cherry pickers, hand tools, and telehandler work
• Must be able to drive due to the location of base
The hours of work are Monday to Friday 0730 – 1700, need to have flexibility with hours. There could be weekend work if you want it.
The salary would depend on experience, it could start from £8.00 per hour to £12.00 per hour. It is essential to have a full driving license and your own transport due to the location of the client.
WestCountry Recruitment acts as an Employment Agency for permanent employment, and an Employment Business for temporary employment.
Job Type: Temporary
Published: 3 months ago