An exciting opportunity for a Senior Automation Engineer, to join a small team of engineers based in Torbay, whilst managing the manufacturing process flows in their sites located in China.
The right candidate will have to demonstrate that they can work within a team environment and have proven practical experience in automation. Good leadership, and programme management skills are key.
Essential qualifications and experience
• Honours degree or equivalent in Automation engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical and electronic engineering or equivalent discipline. Masters or PHD in a related discipline preferred.
• 5 years’ experience in an automation engineering Role
• Instrumentation control
• Software design
• Programme management
The Senor Automation Engineer will receive a salary of £40,000 - £60,000, depending on experience.
• The hours are flexible (37.5 hours week)
• There is a quarterly bonus scheme
• Yearly salary reviews
• 25 days holiday and pension.
WestCountry Recruitment acts as an Employment Agency for permanent employment, and an Employment Business for temporary employment.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £40,000 - £60,000
Published: 1 month ago